I think watching this Korean drama "Goddess of Marriage" is the cause. It's so emotionally hateful. How prestigious a family is but having the wife to suffer when they marry in. Like no human rights and those evil spiteful mother in laws. Ohh the words they speak stabs you like a dagger to your throat, heart, mind, body and soul! So evil!
Sometimes I wonder if maybe people do suffer like that thus scriptwriters have these thoughts. Sadly, one can make a choice but cannot have a final say.
Having said that, Korean Drama Fans, do catch "The Heirs" it's the latest up and coming popular drama. Currently airing. But if you (like me), can't stand waiting for the next episode cause it feels like forever and the suspense really gets to you, do watch "Masters Sun" it's quite hearty (warning, ghost filled drama) but it's not that scary as you get on with the show.
Till next time.
(I think this is my first post for 2013) oh my gowd!!! *totallyneglected
