I know most people look forward to Christmas but the shopping and buying gifts to see their faces is priceless and somewhat exhausting. Been roaming about the malls for the past two days and the only thing I have bought are for my girlfriends.(Lucky girls) Girls are easy :) you can just get them accessories, prepacked gifts, or any make-up vouchers. Simple.
Now, boys are the harder part. I had to think of another idea of what i originally wanted to get. Since I got the hint that he would prefer clothes/shoes compared to what I already decided on. Therefore, ive been going in and out of store after store.. empty handed.
Firstly, the things that caught my eyes were either, way over budget or out of stock or size. Today, I went to Ben Sherman, Tommy Hilfiger, Banana Republic, Guess and Metro & others. Three stores didnt have what I wanted, the another three shops didnt have the size I needed. So I kept having to look for alternatives.. AGAIN. Try that on your first day of your period, without dinner, with constant cramps that makes you just wanna sit down and curl like a ball. Pure Torture. Oh plus, having to tell a white lie. :)) guilty as charged. I'm sorry!! But you won't wanna spoil a surprise now would we. *smirk!*
Life isn't as simple as you wish it to be.
