To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Bill Wilson
Friday, October 28, 2011
Who are we inside?
It's times like this that I start to wonder who am i an if I'm being childish pouting. It makes me wonder If I have caused the little misunderstanding. Times like this I feel like hibernating in a dark corner or blast a music where no one could see me cry or hear me scream. The simple pleasures of being away, away from everyone who matter. Isolation. Just.. Taking a break from everything. Maybe. Just maybe, everything that is meant to be isn't meant to be. What if? What if this is just a test? A test of patiences. A test to show who we really are? Why do humans do everything to make the other party hurt? Why do we only think about ourselves? Is there a need for the awkward stares and silence looming? How about converting the silence to love and treasuring the fact that the person is here? EGO. We're humans with ego afterall I guess. Sigh! Emo.... It just feels like I'm starting to shut the door soon. Hopefully it doesn't happen. Hopefully.