Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bitter Sweet

29 sept 2011

Some mini updates:
Well, first of all i must say i am very proud of myself & my actions. I guess i haven finally decided to let him go and move on with my life. It just fascinates me how i used to i could prolly get used to living with him. i could sacrifice everything know that i would not be able to get what i needed in return. I guess i was just be contented thou i wanted more. Because in life, not everything good happens to you or the way you imagine it to be. Every relationship teaches me many new learning points. Its all about moving on and getting immune to certain actions. But honestly, i dont want to lie or cover up some things which can no longer be replaced. Its just like living in self denial. These past weeks i made a strong decision. I stand on my word. I really did this time. I didnt reply nor, answer any form of contact he made. I only have one thing to say, i hope you live well and be happy. The decision lies in your hands. You made your decisions than. There is nothing to regret. Everything i did, i placed you first. But i guess there will never happen again. Cause you are no longer the most important person in my life.

I will always remember the good and reflect on what went wrong. Sadly, the pain can never be removed. But remember that i will never blame you for anything. I just hope you wont make your same mistake twice and treasure what you have now. Be contented. May you prosper in your business. Everything happens for a reason. Just be Happy! This will be my farewell to you J. :)