Dinner today at "Dian Xiao Er" was delicious. My companion for dinner also made dinner a pleasant one. Thank you for your company. :)
I finally bought the collection for Twilight Saga. The four books which i read long time ago. Its definitely a collection to keep. Next, i'll be aiming for Harry Potter collections. I hope they come out in a set, a collection set. *kekeke*
These days, life has been somewhat up and down. Feels like the world is moving too fast for me to catch a breather. Maybe its because i work in town. And the people 'zooming' around me makes me anxious. I hardly take my time and walk around. Maybe i dont really like walking alone. Its lonely. But, im getting used to it.
Time flies by so quickly that its already NOVEMBER. Year 2010 is ending and Christmas is coming. I dont know why, but i am in the Christmas mood this year and it sure feels GOOD. A time to share, love, give and forgive. Makes me feel appreciative of what i've been through a few years ago. Life has definitely gone a whole lot smoother. But still, not exactly how i plan it to be. Still, i got my heart broken. Than again, whats new right? Sometimes it makes me wonder. Am i giving too much? Have i been receiving? Or am i just being taken for granted? Maybe its me. Maybe i've got a character no one can understand. Too demanding? Seriously, am i? i know i have flaws, but i believe mine is still alright. Im not some snobby bitchy girl. Neither do i back-stab people. I dont lie for fun, i only tell white lies. (hahaha) Oh well, maybe.. maybe im not meant to be with someone. hahaha! Just kidding.
Alright folks, gonna catch an online movie before i crash in to bed. "The social Network" Dim the lights and hand-over the popcorns! Good night people.