Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I DID IT!

Today's warm-up, the instructor was telling me that its gonna be very hard for me to pass since i have not taken any test nor lessons for more than a year. "I have been taking students for many years, i know who will pass and who wont" Thanks to him, i was feeling super ultra scared and determined to pass. ugh! Shouldn't the instructor calm you down and give some encouragement? WTH right! Damnit! Was praying for favour from Daddy to give me a nice testee. Praise Daddy!! He did, seriously, my testee was damn nice. Screw the instructor, I PASSED. So *Bleahs!* :D Proved you wrong!!

Like FINALLY! I am license to drive a car. But whether anot i drive is another thing. No car also! Daddy said he'll let me drive, PROVIDED he is beside me =.= Oh well to tell you the truth, i also dun really trust my driving. hahaha! J wants to pass me the car too. Sweet! But i dont really dare driving other people's car. Imagine if you crash their car. GG man!

Peekture from yesterday's Dinner!

If only we had a polaroid.


AFFAIRS OF THE HEART..
Have you ever met someone whom you can just click instantly? In likes and dislikes? Do similarity exist? Can it be possible? Is it even possible? How can one match all my criteria?? Even Ruby cant believe. Hmmm.. Im still a little lost yet anticipating what the future holds for us.

Pretty isnt it? Its the "Masters Course" :)
Hole 14, Par 3



This feeling.. i cant explain. I cant stand the fact my heart makes the decision before my mind does. =.= Looks like i can only follow my heart. <3