Thursday, July 16, 2009

Special Special Day

Today we're commemorating our 1 month of love.
Hee! As you guys know, its already one month with Wenzhi. Time flies. Feels kinda like 6 years ago where i would look forward to monthly anniversaries. What and where are we gonna do and go this time? I have no clue. Okie maybe i do for dinner. BUGIS! Been searching on HUNGRY GO WHERE for recommended places and i found a good place which will satisfy both our food expectations and my cravings for both Beef streaks and Japanese. Initial plan was to head over to Suntec Kuishinbo, but reading those review dampened my appetite. Oh well, at least i found somewhere else. Looking Forward for Dinner! :DD


Anyways, Went to 18 CHEFS at Simei for lunch on Tuesday with dar and Leonard. A little joy of excitement for me! Because, my very sweet nice cool boyfriend bought me a game.. :D


Sims 3 Heee!!! On the controversy, i cant play often due to my lousy computer, thus i can only play at dar's house. -Sigh!- I WANNA CHANGE COM!!!! -sigh!- Maybe a Laptop? Pay day please faster come!!

About Sims 3 OMG its damn cool please!! Once we return back to Dar's house, we installed it. Damn Cool!! I wanna play like NOW!!!!!!!!! *arrghh!* Damn my stupid com!

Never mind, I'm going back to sleep. Its still early. Plus dar is not ready yet.
-.-