Saturday, April 25, 2009

Damn the weather!


Anyone one else wanna comment & complain about the weather too? The heat is so terrible right. Can't really sleep peacefully due to the weather. Keep waking up in the middle of the night, too hot and my back just can't stand the heat. Even though darling's aircon is on. Feel as thou I'm in a walking Sauna!! God bless the damn weather.


My jigsaw days will come to an end i tell you! I feel so pissed off especially when I can't get the right piece for it. Oh, anyways brought the 3 dogs back to darlings place. It does feel a little empty without em. I still cant wait for the white golden to come!!


Here come Mr. Mac Delivery. Smells good! The aroma is filling up the room! Been having Mac these few days. Its becoming darling best friend. ((: Time for my McNuggets!!